I'm Judith and I'm running this module from the UWE end, as leader of the MA Media (Interactive Arts) programme. This is the second time that we have worked with Mediascapes on the MA. I'm hoping that the students will bring fresh and creative ideas to the development of locative media applications which will be of benefit to the local community and beyond...
I work as Technical Instructor at the University of the West of England supporting the students on the MA DIgital Media project for the Southville Centre , and am currently working on an mScape as part of the MA by Project.
My own project, "Sediment", is centred on Victoria Park, Bedminster, Bristol; the part it plays in the community, its history, and its future.
So far I have created an mScape with contributions from members of the Victoria Park Action Group, highlighting the changes that have recently taken place in the park.
Hi, I'm Jackie, I'm a media artist and in my final semester on the MA (Interactive). I made a mediascape last summer about the Avon New Cut with a blog at: www.walkaboutshout.blogspot.com. I'm working on a mediascape as part of a multi-media project inspired by WhiteSheet Hill at the SW tip of Salisbury Plain. I also plan to try introducing mediascapes in my educational work with young people on a project this spring called Evolving Landscapes, in Wiltshire.
Hello! I'm Angelos Panayides and I'm an MA Interactive Arts student of UWE. I have a graphic design background as I have recently completed my BA(hons) degree on Graphic Design and Diploma in Graphic and Advertising Design.
I love to experiment with every tool technology provides to explore the world and art.
I came across with the Mediascapes in a recent visit of Mscape people in Bower Ashton as well as the MscapeFest that took place in the HP building.
t time using a blog and struggling to find my way around. I am making a piece of work that invites the participant to contribute in making a cairn. However as the participant walks I want to create the experience that they are being watched, surveyed from outer space!!
7 comments:
hello I am an MA student working on mediascapes.
I'm Judith and I'm running this module from the UWE end, as leader of the MA Media (Interactive Arts) programme. This is the second time that we have worked with Mediascapes on the MA. I'm hoping that the students will bring fresh and creative ideas to the development of locative media applications which will be of benefit to the local community and beyond...
My name is David Smith.
I work as Technical Instructor at the University of the West of England supporting the students on the MA DIgital Media project for the Southville Centre , and am currently working on an mScape as part of the MA by Project.
My own project, "Sediment", is centred on Victoria Park, Bedminster, Bristol; the part it plays in the community, its history, and its future.
So far I have created an mScape with contributions from members of the Victoria Park Action Group, highlighting the changes that have recently taken place in the park.
I'm Mariana Mota. I'm a graphic designer and student of MA Media (Interactive Arts).
In this module I hope I'll get engaged with this new technology and therefore be able to work with Mediascapes.
Hi, I'm Jackie, I'm a media artist and in my final semester on the MA (Interactive). I made a mediascape last summer about the Avon New Cut with a blog at: www.walkaboutshout.blogspot.com.
I'm working on a mediascape as part of a multi-media project inspired by WhiteSheet Hill at the SW tip of Salisbury Plain. I also plan to try introducing mediascapes in my educational work with young people on a project this spring called Evolving Landscapes, in Wiltshire.
Hello! I'm Angelos Panayides and I'm an MA Interactive Arts student of UWE. I have a graphic design background as I have recently completed my BA(hons) degree on Graphic Design and Diploma in Graphic and Advertising Design.
I love to experiment with every tool technology provides to explore the world and art.
I came across with the Mediascapes in a recent visit of Mscape people in Bower Ashton as well as the MscapeFest that took place in the HP building.
t time using a blog and struggling to find my way around. I am making a piece of work that invites the participant to contribute in making a cairn. However as the participant walks I want to create the experience that they are being watched, surveyed from outer space!!
Post a Comment